Ashen Estus Flask is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Ashen Estus Flask
- Allows the player to refill some of his/her FP Bar (Focus Points).
- The player will gain more Estus Flasks through out the course of the game
- You can assign how many of your Estus become Ashen at Andre
- Cemetery of Ash, on the corpse of a dead knight in front of a broken fountain.
- Item Location Video Guide
- Base Ashen Estus Flask recover 80 FP per use.
- The amount of FP replenished with each Flask is upgraded by burning Undead Bone Shards in the firelink bonfire.
- The Ashen Estus Ring will also increase the FP restored by 20%.
- Blacksmith Andre will not upgrade or allot your estus before you acquire the Ashen Estus Flask.
- It's also possible to randomly refill Ashen Estus Flasks by killing enemies, although it seems to only apply to enemies with magic abilities (e.g: evangelist, man-serpent summoner). There's also a weird refill instance (bug?) after resting at the Keep Ruins bonfire, if you drink an ashen estus the moment you leave the bonfire you usually get a refill right away (seems to be from something that randomly dies nearby, although you get no souls).
|Flask Level||FP Recovery||FP Recovery with Ashen Estus Ring|
- The corpse you find it on is a reference to Oscar, Knight of Astora who gave you your Estus Flask in Dark Souls 1, and wears corresponding Elite Knight Armor, an Astora Straight Sword and a Crest Shield.
- Both the Ashen Estus Flask and the Ashen Estus Ring are crystalline in appearance, compared to the Estus Flask and Estus Ring.
| Alluring Skull | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |