Binoculars are a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
- Used to view stuff at a distance.
- Press up and down on the d-pad to zoom in and out, same as bows.
- Can also be used to aim sorceries, pyromancies, miracles, throwing knives and other projectiles.
- 1x at High Wall of Lothric: Found on a tower, that is to the left side of the first bonfire.
- See Fextra Video
- Wearing the Hawk Ring allows the binoculars to have a stronger zoom / magnification.
Trivia goes here
| Coiled Sword | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Coiled Sword | | Coiled Sword Fragment | | Darksign | | Dragon Head Stone | | Hello Carving | | Help Me Carving | | I'm Sorry Carving | | Roster of Knights | | Rubbish | | Thank You Carving | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinkling Dragon Torso Stone | | Very Good Carving |