Black Knight Glaive is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Glaive of the black knights who wander the lands. Used to face chaos demons.
The unique attack of this glaive greatly reduces enemy poise, reflecting the tremendous size of the enemies that the knights have fearlessly faced.
Skill: Spin Sweep
Sweep foes in a large spinning motion, and utilize momentum to transition into an overhanded strong attack.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Deals 20% bonus damage vs. Demons.
- R2 to R1 to L2+R2 is a powerful combo in PvP. (R2 is an optional opener, R1 L2+R2 also works)
- Excellent tracking on R2 when two-handed. The player can strangely turn around in mid-air even while locked on during the R2.
- At 40 Str 40 Dex this weapon has an AR of 499.The 2H R2 deal more poise damage than any other weapon in this class, with the exception of the Lucerne. This applies to the other Black Knight weapons as well.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Black Knight Glaive Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)