This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: PVP Bleed
- Build Level:120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stat: Quality/Luck, you need to be hollowed!!!
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Here
- Right Hand: Hollowed Warden Twinblades +10
- Left Hand: Hollowed Warden Twinblades +10
- Head: irrelevant
- Chest: irrelevant
- Hands: irrelevant
- Legs: irrelevant
- Rings: Needed: Knight's Ring + Hunter's Ring (for 40/40 Str/Dex in total) Optional: Ring of Steel Protection (less Damage taken in PvP), Ring of Favor (compensating low vgr,vit,end)
- Items: Carthus Rouge (Buffs Bleed + 45) needed, optional Green Blossom etc.
Applying Bleed as fast as possible is the main goal of this build
Hollowed infusion for two reasons: While being hollowed, the infusion gives +5 Luck when the weapon is maxed out. 2 weapons make this +10 and hollow infusion allows you to buff your weapon, while bleed infusion wont. Bleed infusion gives you only about +3 to bleed, so Carthus Rouge is way better.
Use Twinblade dualhanded and the other one on the back for +10 Luck
Attunement and Faith are used for Tears of Denial, but totally optional. If you skip it, the build works on lower SL too
Bleed is applied really fast, just use two-handed attack and the weapon art. Its on low energycost and you can spam it.. It should only take a few hits for the bleed to procc.
Bleed is applied even trough shields, you can just smash people if they hide behind one.
Watch out for parries. You are an easy target when you spam attacks