Blind Spot is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Blind Spot
Notes & Information
- Steps forward to deliver a stab from the side, dealing damage through guards and draining stamina.
- The stamina drained is not as significant as Stance skill guard breaks. It is recommended that the skill be used when the opponent has already exhausted part of their stamina, to ensure their guard is broken.
- Unlike Shield Splitter, it cannot be parried.
- Has a true combo into two handed R2 or R1.
- Sped up in Patch 1.08 and Patch 1.11.