Bloodlust is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Katana of the old Mound-maker.
The Mound-maker piled sacrifices upon the altar, but became the final offering himself, leaving this katana as a gift for his dear family.
Stain blade with one’s own blood to temporarily grant uncanny sharpness. For one driven by bloodlust, nothing deserves to remain standing.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be buffed or infused.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite
- Bloodlust applies a 45 second buff, which appears to be a 30% AR bonus.
- Will also damage enemies in front of the user when pulling the blade out.
- Will cause Bleed Damage for 200 bleed damage. If this exceeds your Bleed Resistance you will experience Blood Loss.
- Will cause around 6-8% damage.
- Blood Loss will do around 38% of damage, additional to the selfdamage of the weapon art itself.
- You can NOT use the buff to gain an AR bonus on other weapons
- Katana in right hand will not affect left hand weapons AR although Katana in left hand will affect right hand weapons AR, however the weapon you currently hold will lose the bonus
- Beyond invading for the covenant rewards, Vertebra Shackles required to obtain the weapon can be farmed in the Catacombs of Carthus by killing the red eye skeletons.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Bloodlust Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)