Blue Sentinels is a Covenant in Dark Souls 3.
Faded sheepskin parchment depicting the Darkmoon and a sword. Equip to pledge oneself to the Blue Sentinels covenant.
When a member of the Way of Blue is threatened by a dark spirit, the Blue Sentinels, in compliance with an ancient accord, assume the form of blue spirits, and help to root out the leader.
Summoning takes place automatically while this is equipped."
Blue Sentinels Information
- You must obtain the item: Blue Sentinels and equip it.
- Given by Anri of Astora and Horace the Hushed at the Halfway Fortress bonfire by the Road of Sacrifices.
- Turn in items in Anor Londo, to Company Captain Yorshka
- When a Darkmoon/Blue Sentinel spawns, a floating red eye will appear locating an invader or Blue spirit, depending on whether the player is an invader or Blue spirit. This floating red eye that locates invaders was previously a miracle in Dark Souls II, called Unveil.
Effects of covenant
- Blue Sentinels will be summoned into the worlds of those in the Way of Blue to defend them from hostile invaders. This behavior is shared with the Blades of the Darkmoon.
- Inexplicably Blue Sentinels will NOT be summoned to protect a player against invading Aldrich Faithful defending Anor Londo or Watchdogs of Farron in the swamps.
- Blue sentinels phantom color is light blue.
- If the Host of Embers enters a boss room, the Blue Sentinel will be rewarded with a Proof of a Concord Kept and be returned to their world. They will NOT remain to challenge the boss.
- If the invader is killed by the spear throwing giant in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, the Blue Sentinel will NOT be rewarded a Proof of a Concord Kept. However, they will still get the same victory message.
- The Matchmaking Formula is Covenant Dependent:
This Covenant shares Ranks with the Blades of the Darkmoon. To rank up the player will need Proof of a Concord Kept. To acquire Proof of a Concord Kept a player must be summoned while having their Blue Sentinel badge equipped and successfully defeat an invading phantom. If the player defeats more than one invading phantom while summoned they will acquire more Proof of a Concord Kept. The player is sent home when all invaders are banished. They can also be recieved as a drop from Silver Knight in Anor Londo (Rare).
Covenant: Blue Sentinels
Discover Blue Sentinels covenant.