Butcher Knife is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Butcher's knife with an oddly large blade wielded by the madwoman haunting the Road of Sacrifices.
Squarely-landed hits restore HP.
Back in the Undead Settlement, the woman acquired a taste for human flesh, of which she took glee in partaking.
Sharpening the blade increases HP restored with each successful hit.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- Restores 2 hp per hit with R1 and R2 restores 14 hp.
- Using the weapon skill, sharpen, increases health restore to 29 with r1 and 44 with r2 in addition to it's normal buff.
- Hitting an enemy during its death animation also restores HP
- Hostile NPC on Road of Sacrifies assumed to be/related to Maneater Mildred
- Weapon art buff lasts for 25 seconds
Location/Where to Find
- Drops from the Madwoman NPC wielding this weapon in Road of Sacrifices. (Watch the Item Location Video Guide)
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Butcher's Knife Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)