|Requirements||12 Intelligence/ 12 Faith
The most obscure pyromancy developed in Carthus of the Sands.
Damage increases with consecutive attacks.
Carthus's aggression has been likened to an uncontrollable fire, and since ancient times its beacon has been used as a signal for war.
Pontiff's Right Eye Effect
- Boosts attacks, as long attacking persists.
- PVE: Initial buff = 7.5%, Max = 15%
- PVP: Initial buff = 3%, Max = 6%
- Will boost attack power after every 3-5 hits, depending on weapon type, table listed below.
- When triggered, the following occurs:
- Red character aura
- Sound effect plays
- Upward Sword status Icon appears under Stamina Bar.
- If attacking stops, the boost will decrease and eventually end.
- Stacks with Pontiff's Right Eye & Old Wolf Curved Sword
- Bows and Crossbows seem unable to increase the buff, but benefit from the initial 7.5%.
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring will roughly add 10 more seconds to duration (for standard have not tested the + versions of this ring).
- Does not stack with Profuse Sweat, Flash Sweat, Iron Flesh or Power Within.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Purification | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |