Chaos Bed Vestiges is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
Chaos Bed Vestiges
|Requirements||20 Intelligence/ 10 Faith
Traces of the tumultuous seedbed that birthed the beings known as Demons.
Hurls chaos flame that scorches vicinity.
Demons born from fire bore its smoldering essence and perished soon after. Man shares this rapport with the flames to this day.
- Transposed from Soul of the Old Demon King for 5,000 souls
- This Pyromancy previously went under the name "Forbidden Sun" in Dark Souls II.
- Has a better arc (more straight) but shorter range than the orb Pyromancies.
- Has an AOE that damages enemies it flies by. However, this damage is fairly weak (210 vs 848 main damage) and ceases once it strikes something. Despite the look, the main projectile itself has a fairly small hitbox.
- Damage is decent for single target (848 vs 694 via chaos orb without the lava).
- Quite effective in PvP, for catching fleeing players, punishing estus heals and hitting multiple players at once.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Purification | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |