Chaos Storm is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||0 Intelligence/ 0 Faith
Art of the Flame of Chaos, from Ancient Izalith. Erects multiple chaos fire pillars in vicinity.
Chaotic flame melts even great boulders, and creates a brief surge of molten lava on impact.
The all-engulfing Chaos Flame eventually formed a tumultuous seedbed, which birthed the twisted things known as Demons.
- Bought from Cornyx of the Great Swamp for 12,000 souls after giving him the Izalith Pyromancy Tome.
- Uses 55 FP and ~120 stamina to cast
- Can still be cast if you have less than 55 FP for fewer fire pillars, but still uses the full stamina cost
- Tested with a +10 flame vs the Silver Knights on NG
- Damage is per flame pillar, sometimes hit up to 3x on a single enemy
- Chaos Storm's lava would sometimes hit up to 3x as well, for roughly 20-30% of the pillar damage each time (didn't seem consistent scaling compared to pillar damage)
- With Great Swamp Ring + Witch's Ring + Fire Clutch Ring, Chaos Storm did ~65% more damage per pillar
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |