Cinders of a Lord is a Key Item in Dark Souls 3.
Cinders of a Lord
Cinders of a Lord Usage
- Place upon the thrones of the Lords of Cinder in Firelink Shrine after defeating them.
- Defeat Abyss Watchers
- Defeat Yhorm the Giant
- Defeat Aldrich, Devourer of Gods
- Defeat Lorian, Elder Prince and Lothric, Younger Prince
- Spoiler:Ludleth of Courland becomes Cinders towards the end of the game by igniting himself during the ritual of ash involving the player.
- There seems to be a relatively common bug where Cinders will not drop upon slaying one of the four Lords. May be caused by carrying 99 of those Lords' souls. (Needs confirmation)
Trivia goes here
| Basin of Vows | | Braille Divine Tome of Carim | | Braille Divine Tome of Lothric | | Carthus Pyromancy Tome | | Cell Key | | Champion's Bones | | Contraption Key | | Crystal Scroll | | Dark Sigil | | Deep Braille Divine Tome | | Eyes of a Fire Keeper | | Fire Keeper Soul | | Golden Scroll | | Grand Archives Key | | Grave Key | | Grave Warden Pyromancy Tome | | Great Swamp Pyromancy Tome | | Hawkwood's Swordgrass | | Izalith Pyromancy Tome | | Jailbreaker's Key | | Jailbreaker’s Key | | Jailer's Key Ring | | Jailer's Key Ring | | Lift Chamber Key | | Logan's Scroll | | Londor Braille Divine Tome | | Loretta's Bone | | Lothric War Banner | | Old Cell Key | | Quelana Pyromancy Tome | | Sage's Scroll | | Small Doll | | Small Lothric Banner | | Sword of Avowal | | Tower Key | | White Soapstone |