Cleric's Candlestick is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Candle stick used as both sword and catalyst. Used for worship by the Deacons of the Deep.
The deacons, under the guidance of Archdeacon McDonnell, became both Clergymen and sorcerers.
Skill: Guiding Light
A candle provides a temporary source of light which reveals additional guidance.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- This weapon functions as both a catalyst and sword.
- Despite the faith requirement, this weapon cannot cast miracles.
- Functions similarly to Dark Souls 2's Blue Flame as the heavy attacks cast sorceries.
- The Weapon Art illuminates the surrounding environment while keeping both hands free of a torch.
(Costs 5 FP to cast and has a 1 min duration.)
- While not as deadly as standard swords and catalysts, due to its huge variety of movesets, it is suitable to serve as offhand weapon for polearm users.
- Illumination radius is less than that of a lowered torch.
- Lighting the candles does not burn off the bleed-inducing maggots as a normal torch does.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 200.
- This is currently the only boss weapon that upgrades to +10 and is reinforced with regular Titanite. All the other boss weapons only go to +5 and is reinforced with Titanite Scale.
Location/Where to Find
- Transposable from Soul of the Deacons of the Deep
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Cleric's Candlestick Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)