Crescent Moon Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Ringfinger Leonhard's weapon of choice, a type of shotel imbued with the power of the moon.
Leonhard set out on a journey of rebirth, but decided instead to serve the goddess as a knight, and inherited this weapon.
Skill: Crescent Blade
Assume a broad stance and fire off crescent moon blades.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Upgrades with Titanite Scale.
- The weapon art creates a projectile along the normal slash. Hitting with both results in tremendous damage.
- Magic Clutch Ring increases damage of both normal attacks and weapon art.
- If you use the weapon art while locked onto an enemy, the shots will most likely be shot into the ground. Try free aiming.
- Heavy attacks pierce shields.
- Softcaps at 40 Dex.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Ringfinger Leonhard if killed after using the Black Eye Orb in Anor Londo, after defeating Aldrich, going up one of the elevators in the back of the boss arena, then entering the large bedchamber. Does not drop if you kill him without meeting these conditions (for instance, killing him at Firelink Shrine).
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Crescent Moon Sword Upgrade Table
Requires transposed reinforcement, totalling ?? souls and ?? titanite scales.
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)