This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Cursed guardian
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stat: Strength/Intelligence
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: http://fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?DVUjxbUwJ.LlMcQ3HR.eHRnXmdK.J22HsU.A.A.IiLg https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/111231
- Right Hand: Demon's fist
- Left Hand: Crystal Greatsword ,Sorcerer's Staff
- Head: None
- Chest:Broken Brass Armor
- Hands:Worker Gloves
- Legs:Deserter Trousers
- Rings: Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, Sage Ring +1, Ring Of Favor +1, Ring of Steel Protection +1
- Spells: Soul Greatsword, Farron Flashsword
- Items: Whatever items you need
This build looks intimidating at first, but when players realize you have broken armor and are wielding the greatsword in the offhand, they think you will be easy prey.
However, the demon's fist deals nearly as much damage as the greatsword, and hits very fast, with low stamina consumption.
The greatsword is to be used as bait, to purposefully whiff/get people to roll towards you, into the range where you can clobber them with the Demon's fist. This is also very effective on people who use armor of thorns and roll around you-you can punch more than they can roll, so even if you r1 spam through the entirety of the time they roll around you, you will still end up with more stamina. The greatsword attack is also a very nice rollcatch.
The spells included are both of the spell swords. These are quicker than the greatsword, and make up for the range weakness on the Demon's fist. The soul greatsword should be used to catch players who are at low health, while the flashsword can be used to stun players, and follow up with a punch.
This build is weak to weapons that have good range, turtles, and ultra greatswords. The greatsword attack is also incredibly easy to parry. However, it excels against lighter, lower range weapons.