Dancer's Enchanted Swords is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Paired enchanted swords that Pontiff Sulyvahn bestowed upon the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. These blades, symbollic of the Dancer's vows, are enchanted with dark magic in the right hand, and fire in the left, mirroring the Pontiff.
Skill: Dancer's Grace
Unleash the fury of both blaces in a dancing spin motion and use strong attack to continue the performance until stamina is exhausted.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- After pressing L2 continue to press R2 to continue Dancer's Grace until you run out of FP or stamina.
- Although the weapon has universal D scaling, the Strength attribute is actually 30% less impactful towards AR.
- The right blade only deals the physical + magic damage parts and the left blade only the physical + fire damage parts. This also means the damage on the character screen is misleading, the actual damage per strike is only about 70% of what is on the character sheet. (Easily tested on slimes, dealt about 50 damage with the R1 attack and 260 damage with the L1 attack. Also the magic/fire clutch rings can be used for testing.)
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Dancer's Enchanted Swords Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)