Darkdrift is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A cursed sword with an unseen blade, the choice weapon of Yuria of Londor.
Yuria, a mentor of the Sable Church and accomplished swordswoman, is said to have claimed a hundred lives with this weapon.
Aim carefully, and pierce with a large forward lunge. The unseen blade penetrates straight through shields, for nothing can defend from Darkdrift.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused but can be Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- The blade of this weapon appears translucent in-game.
- Lowest stamina consumption of all Katanas.
- The weapon fits well into a quality build. Gets good dex scaling up to 40 dex, good str scaling up to 36 str. Softcaps at 40/40 str/dex with 383 AR.
- Heavy attacks with this weapon also pierce shields, but not to the same effectiveness as the weapon art.
- When in another world as a phantom or dark spirit, it's possible to see through your character by placing the blade between the camera and the player character.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Yuria of Londor at Firelink Shrine.
- If you summon Yuria of Londor for the last boss fight and you succeed with Yuria alive, Darkdrift and the full black set can be found where Yuria usually stands in Firelink.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Darkdrift Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)