DAUGHTER OF CRYSTAL KRIEMHILD is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
This page is a duplicate of Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild
- You can get invaded by Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild at Untended Graves, where the Cemetary of Ash bonfire would normally be.
- You can also meet her as a hostile NPC, at the bottom of the stairs that leads up to the Twin Princes boss, in the Grand Archives.
- Souls: NG (7543), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: ??
- Armor: ??
- Key: ??
- Other: ??
- Human version drops 12,000 souls and Sage's Crystal Staff.
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ??
- Use ?? Item
Notes & Trivia
- Derived from the Germanic elements grim "mask" and hild "battle". Kriemhild was a beautiful heroine in the Germanic saga the 'Nibelungenlied', where she is the sister of Günther and the wife of Siegfried.