Deep Protection is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Miracle taught to inaugurated deacons of the Cathedral of the Deep.
Slightly boosts attack, damage absorption and resistance, while also increasing stamina recovery speed.
The deep was originally a peaceful and sacred place, but became the final rest for many abhorrent things. This tale of the Deep offers protection for those who worship amidst those horrors.
- Bought from: Irina of Carim or Karla for 4,000 souls, after you give either of them the Deep Braille Divine Tome
- Increases all damage types on weapons by 5% multiplicatively (allDamage * 1.05)
- Grants 5.0 absorption. This causes you to take 5% less damage than currently (damageTaken * 0.95)
- Increases Resistances by 20.0
- Increases Stamina regeneration speed by +3 per second (base regeneration is 45 per second)
- Overwritten by Tears of Denial and (Great) Magic Barrier.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |