Demon's Fist is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A demonic fist that burns with fiery essence. Its wielder can release this power through use of its Skill. When two-handed, fists are equipped in each hand.
Skill: Flame Whirlwind
Spin through opponents with abandon, flaming fists outstretched. Using a strong attack while spinning utilizes your momentum to slam the ground with both fists.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be infused or buffed.
- Reinfored with Titanite Scale.
- Pyromancers can easily make use of this weapon with some Strength investment.
- When dual wielding the L1 double punch does only slightly more damage than your regular R1, with less poise damage and stamina cost.
- Flame Whirlwind counts as multiple individual strikes, this makes items like Pontiff's Right eye potentially viable choices.
- Like all Fist and Claw weapons, having this weapon in the left hand allows it to be used as a parry tool.
Location/Where to Find
- Transposable from Soul of a Demon, which drops from the demon guarding the entrance to the Smouldering lake in the Catacombs of Carthus. This demon is not a boss and resembles the demon wandering the undead settlement.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- Demon's Fist moveset
- L2 will cause 3 spins and a right hand punch. Can be combo'ed with R2 causing a fire pillar raise from the ground of where the attack was made.
Demon's Fist Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)
- Two handing a short bow while the fist is equipped in the opposite hand will cause half of the screen on which the the fist is place to fuzz out. (Xbox One) (need confirmation on other bows)