Deprived is a starting Class in Dark Souls 3.
Naked and of unknown origin. Either an unimaginable fool in life, or was stripped of possessions upon burial.
Deprived Starting Equipment
Notes About This Class
- Balanced stat and starts with Soul Level 1.
- While weak at first, you can eventually develop your desired stat pretty easily.
- For early weapon and armor, you may go for Master's Attire and Uchigatana.
- Good balaced class for trying builds but is rarely optimal for min / maxing.
- Having every stat start at 10 means other classes with more focused distribution will often times lead to better optimization depending on builds.
- This is a similar issue with the deprived class in previous DS games.
Builds That Use This Class
- SL1 run