Divine Pillars of Light is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Divine Pillars of Light
|Focus Cost||3 per pillar|
Miracle of Gertrude, the Heavenly Daughter.
Brings down multiple pillars of light in vicinity.
The Queen's holy maiden Gertrude was visited by an angel, who revealed this tale to her.
Despite losing both her sight and voice, she was determined to record the tale. Ordinary men cannot decipher her fragmentary scrawl, nor comprehend how it became the foundation of the Angelic faith of Lothric.
- Start from the Grand Archives bonfire. Take the lift up, turn right and go outside. Look to the left and use the steps to circle upwards. You'll be able to walk from the roof to another roof shaped like a dome. At the center of the dome there's a staircase going up and a door leading to a drop. The staircase leads to the Hunter's Ring, for Pillars of Light you need to use the drop. Be careful as the center of the dome is defended by 3 Ascended Angel Knights. Drop down onto a wooden beam, then drop again onto the massive bird cage. The only way forward from here is an opening in the cage which will put you inside the cage. The miracle is found upon the corpse surrounded by feathers (video location).
- The Dusk Crown Ring does NOT reduce FP cost for this miracle AT ALL. This due to the per-pillar FP cost of 3. The ring deducts 25% of a spell's FP from the total, and when 25% is less than 1 FP, it automatically rounds down to 0.
- This miracle inflicts physical damage.
- The miracle has many problems that have left many players to completely disregard it: the cast time is slow and leaves yourself open to a backstab, even with the best casting speed that the player can obtain though legitamate means; the user is completely locked in place during the entire duration of the spell, easily allowing the opponent to get away safely or counterattack with a stronger attack, leaving you no way to defend yourself; and the damage is too weak to compensate for all these flaws. Overall, the miracle has many problems and is regarded as one of the worst spells in the game.
- Basically the miracle equivalent of the pyromancy Firestorm.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Lightning Spear | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lifehunt Scythe | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Seek Guidance | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |