Miracle of Dorhys the deranged evangelist.
Summons great insect swarm to feast on foes.
Those who linger too long on the brink of the Deep will often slip. Dorhys is sure to have wallowed in this darkness, intoxicated by its peril.
- Found in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley: From the Church of Yorksha bonfire, head out of the main entrance and down the stairs. Take the path going right and then head straight on to an overlook platform that has or had a Crystal Lizard on. Hit the railing on the right to reveal steps going down. Follow the path until you see an item near a tree. Drop down and kill the screaming Evangelist to receive Dorhy's Gnawing.
- Video location at 10 secs in.
- This spell's initial impact deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with the Sunless Talisman or Caitha's Chime with high Intelligence and Faith.
- When cast with any other talisman or chime on a character with high Faith and no Intelligence, this spell will deal only 30-50 less damage.
- This spell deals large amounts of bleed buildup all at once, and will almost always trigger bleed against weaker enemies or unarmored enemy players. The bleed buildup and damage are not based on Intelligence or Faith.
- Shoots 2 insect swarms compared to Gnaw's 1 insect swarm making it larger and harder to dodge
- The Luck stat doesn't affect the bleed build-up.
- Certain bleed-weak enemies will take large amounts of damage from this spell due to the bleed effect triggering on every hit, most notably the Sulyvahn's Beasts guarding the Aldrich Faithful covenant.
- Sped up in regulation 1.08 .