Dragon Torso Stone is a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
Dragon Torso Stone
- Grants a torso of a dragon and a dragon's roar, a transformation that is irreversible until death. All armor must be removed before it can be used. This includes the head, chest, arm, and leg armor.
- Reactivating the stone boosts attack damage by 10% for 5 seconds and causes a Force-like effect not different from Warcry, capable of slightly staggering some enemies.
- You can break easily any shield guard with the dragon's roar.
- By the lift in Irithyll Dungeon
- Must take off armor in order to use.
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |