Dragonrider Bow is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Longbow of the Dragonriders, who served the Old King of Want.
The Dragonriders were the Old King's royal guard, and great strength was demanded of them. Merely drawing this bow calls for inhuman strength. The worthy few who can master this bow, however, use it to devastating effect.
Pull the arrow even further back for a more powerful shot that can also pierce shields.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scales.
- Old King of Want reference in the Bow's description is most likely King Vendrick from Dark Souls 2. Dragonriders were his elite guard.
- Cannot running attack or roll attack.
- Does pure physical damage unlike Dark Souls 2 where it had split magic damage.
- On a 40/40 build, this is the strongest bow in the game, with 305 AR.
Location/Where to Find
- Found at Smouldering Lake, on a ledge at the end of the ruins where you fight the Black Knight and up to the ballista cliff's two ladders. The lootable corpse is off a ledge to the right at the top of the ladders.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Dragonrider Bow Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)