Dragonslayer Greatshield is a Shield in Dark Souls 3.
Melted iron shield that once formed part of the Dragonslayer Armour.
The shield offers high protection to lightning, which the Dragonslayer commanded as his own, and its Skill has faint echoes of the Dragonslayer's own fighting style.
Notes and Tips:
- Can NOT be Infused.
- Can be Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scales.
- Provides an average block of 82.6%, the second highest in the game, but also stands as the second heaviest greatshield, weighing 6 units more than the majority of greatshields. The smaller of the two "ultra greatshields".
- Especially signifficant because it has the highest lightning resist of all greatshields, which on average let in more lightning damage than any other type.
- Stability is 79 at +5
- Has a unique shield bash technique. Anchors shield in the ground without lowering guard and rams with it, knocking many enemies down.
Location/Where to Find
- Soul Transposition with Soul of Dragonslayer Armour
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Dragonslayer Greatshield Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)