This large twin-bladed axe forged with bronze is a ceremonial weapon normally used in sacred rites.
Millwood is a land of primitive earth worship where chieftain knights served as high priests.
Skill: Earthen Wrath
Thrust weapon into earth with a prayer to trigger explosive tremors.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Upgrades with Titanite Scales.
Location/Where to Find
- Painted World of Ariandel: After the Snowy Mountain Pass bonfire. Proceed forward until you reach the giant bell. From here, you can either go forward to a collapsing ridge, or proceed right. The latter is advised, as the collapsing ridge drops you into the middle of the two Millwood Knights and a Millwood Chieftain guarding the weapon. If going right, proceed up the narrow ramp hugging the wall. Look to the left and down after the wall ends, and you should see a Millwood Knight on a platform. You can use a plunge attack or ranged attacks to kill him. Leap down from the platform afterward, and run past the giant tree. Do not stop running, as the Millwood Chieftain will create an AoE attack beneath you. He will be guarding a cave that has the weapon.
- Fextralife Video: Earth Seeker location
- Video Location - From bonfire, look for a tree with a rotting base and do straight down. Item is near end of video near 3:15; start at 1:55 for bloody tree
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Earth Seeker Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)