Ember is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Ember
- Firelink Greatsword
- Ringed Knight Straight Sword
- Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords
- Ringed Knight Spear
Notes & Information
- Ember (Firelink Greatsword) swings the sword down and causes a streak of fire to run across the ground. Once the fire shoots, the sword will be engulfed in flames, adding 80 fire damage for 45 seconds. The flame projectile can inflict up to two ticks of damage, however due to i-frames granted during knockdowns, it is only likely to do one against player characters/NPC phantoms.
- Both the sword and fire can hit at the same time, causing massive damage.
- It's best to free aim the Weapon Art, as the opponent can see where your aiming and dodge it easily if you're locked on.
- The Ringed Knight weapons also have the Skill but are completely different.