Estus Shard is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Estus Flask Shards
Estus Shard Usage
- Increase usages of the Estus Flask/Ashen Estus Flask, up to a maximum of 15, once given to the Blacksmith at the Shrine.
- The blacksmith will not upgrade your flasks until you acquire the Ashen Estus Flask from the Cemetary of Ash.
- Undead Bone Shard will further upgrade how much HP/FP is replenished with each sip from the flask.
Estus Shard Locations
- High Wall of Lothric: On an anvil in the room where you get the Cell Key
- Undead Settlement: By the burning tree with worshipping undead. This is to the left of the Undead Settlement bonfire, past the house
- Road of Sacrifices: From the Crucifixion Woods bonfire head towards the Crystal Sage. Pass under the small bridge. The shard will be on the left side of the ruins near a fire that has two Lycanthrope.
- Farron Keep: Go straight out from the starting bonfire. The shard is near a fallen tower guarded by slugs. (video)
- Cathedral of the Deep: Right outside the Cleansing Chapel bonfire where enemies are praying
- Smouldering Lake: On a body near a hole from the Old King's Antechamber bonfire. Look for an illusionary wall in the bonfire room. (video)
- Irithyll Dungeon: From the bonfire, walk forward into the dungeon and turn right. Now go straight, head through the locked gate, and then drop down. Go right into the room and there should be a chest which is a mimic that contains the shard.
- Anor Londo: In a chest on the first floor of the large dark room with the Deacons (before the Aldrich fog wall). Enter from the double doors and hug the left wall to find it.
- High Wall of Lothric/Consumed King's Garden: From Dancer of the Boreal Valley bonfire, climb up ladder and go first left. Use the elevator and jump out halfway. Estus Shard is down the stairs to the right.
- Lothric Castle: From Grand Archives bonfire, on the top of Lothric Castle near the Winged Knights. From the ladder that takes you to the Hunter's Ring you will see an archway that leads to a lower roof/balcony. Estus Shard will be found all the way out near the railing.
- Firelink Shrine: Purchase the Tower Key and get to the bridge that overlooks the Shrine. Drop down and find a window that allows you to get inside and get the shard on the rafters. (Alternatively go upstairs and outside and find the tree near the raised area with loot on it, then run up the tree and jump onto the raised area - no key needed!)
- The Ashen Estus Flask, found in the Cemetary of Ash, will also increse the estus count.
- All shard upgrades plus the ashen estus makes it possible to get the full amount, 15 flasks, in one playthrough.
- Upon reinforcing with all Estus Shards you will get the Achievement "Ultimate Estus"
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Church Guardian Shiv | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Divine Spear Fragment | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Ritual Spear Fragment | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |