Charbronze shield used by Millwood Knights that slowly regenerates HP.
This shield appears to be blessed by a great, if faded, image of the ethereal oak.
Skill: Weapon Skill
Equipping this shield in the left hand allows one to perform the Skill of the right hand weapon.
Notes and Tips:
- Can be Buffed but not Infused.
- Comes with an innate invisible Blessed infusion. Just like other weapons and shield with the Blessed infusion, it heals 2 HP per tick and upgrading the shield decreases the tick interval. Stacks with the Sun Princess Ring and other HP regen items and weapons.
- The regen occurs as soon as the shield is equipped. So if you swap rapidly between this shield and another item you'll gain health more quickly.
Location/Where to Find
- Looted from: Painted World of Ariandel - Corpse located on bottom half of the tower after you go up a ladder then go down the stairs. The tower itself is located in the Millwood Ruins after the giant wolf encounter.
- Fextralife Video: Ethereal Oak Shield location
- Video - video starts in the Millwood Ruins. Go into the tower past the first enemy in there, up the round stairs. Climb up the ladder there, then follow the round stairs down.
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Ethereal Oak Shield Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)