Fire Orb is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||8 Faith/ 8 Int|
"The signature flame-manipulating spell common to pyromancers. Hurls a giant fire orb.
The blazing fire orb explodes on impact, dealing fire damage to the surrounding area.
They say that once a pyromancer learns this spell, their understanding of the flame deepens, together with a yearning for it.
- Damage is boosted by the Witch's Ring and the Great Swamp Ring.
- Damage is boosted by the Fire Clutch Ring.
- Damage is boosted by the Lloyd's Sword Ring (when HP is full, of course).
- Damage could be boosted by either Power Within spell or Carthus Beacon spell.
- For example: with Pyromancy Flame +10, Int/Faith 30/30 and all four above-mentioned rings equipped does 638 fire damage.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Purification | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |