Elementary miracle among clerics.
Creates a shockwave.While it inflicts no direct damage, this miracle propels foes back, staggering them. Can also defend against incoming arrows."
- Bought from: Irina of Carim if you've given her Braille Divine Tome of Carim
- Default starting spell for Cleric, along with Heal.
- The miracle has two effective ranges. If the enemy's right next to you, they'll be sent flying back, and if they're further away, they'll only be staggered.
- Can be used to knock other players or NPCs off cliffs, such as in Catacombs of Carthus.
- Using Unfaltering Prayer (Talisman weapon art) can prevent being staggered.
- Can be used to knock some bosses down, such as the Abyss Watchers, or the Deacons of the Deep, giving players ample time to attack them while they're on the floor.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |