A dragon weapon symbolizing Darkeater Midir.
The one-exquisite blade is now stained black, and frayed at the hilt. Without its sheath, it will soon crumble into nothing.
Assume a holding stance in which a normal attack sends a shockwave along the earth, and a strong attack commences a series of slashes.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- At 60 DEX/16 STR it has 468 AR.
- Bleed effect increased to 41 at 30 Luck; 49 at +5 and 70 Luck.
- At 60 Dex, 20 Str, it has a greater AR than Chaos Blade, which, against dark susceptible enimies, makes it the better katana.
- Wielded by Halflight, Spear of the Church in offline mode.
- The corroded texture of the weapon is similar to the weapons wielded by the Pontiff Knights and High Lord Wolnir. This suggests that the blade was also eaten away by the insects of the Deep.
- Has the highest Dexterity requirment of any weapon.
Location/Where to Find
- Transposed with Soul of Darkeater Midir.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Frayed Blade Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)