A great scythe wielded by Sister Elfriede, with a curved blade thinly coated by Painted World frost that easily breaks the guard of shields.
In the painting, the scythe is a symbol of a long-lost home, possibly explaining Elfriede's preference for it.
Skill: Elfriede's Stance
Conjure a magic bladed support scythe into the left hand while the great scythe remains in the right, a stance derived from Elfriede's former swordmanship. Use normal attack to leap forward and swing twice, or strong attack to coat the earth with running frost.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Upgrades with Titanite Scales.
- Has a unique R1 moveset that no other Reaper has when two-handed.
- Has 643 split AR at 40/40 DEX/INT (damage will be lower than it would entail due to split damage). The main scythe the player uses only deals physical damage. The magic damage only comes from the Weapon Art's light attack.
- The smaller scythe is put on the back of character when the skill isn't used.
- On stairs in close quarters, the scythe swings low and sometimes misses the enemy.
- This is the only Scythe that has innate Frostbite effect.
- The larger scythe can be parried during the weapon art, the smaller scythe cannot.
Location/Where to Find
- Obtained by Soul Transposition of the Soul of Sister Friede (Ashes of Ariandel DLC)
- Fextralife Video: How to acquire Friede's Great Scythe
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)