Frostbite is a Status Effect in Dark Souls 3.
Inflicting frostbite on an entity will cause them to take a small amount of damage and reduce their defense and stamina regeneration.
- Mitigation: Fleshbite Ring, Chillbite Ring, Mossfruit, Deep Protection, Profuse Sweat, Vigor investment, Equipment with Frost resistance.
- Cured: Rime-Blue Moss Clump, Divine Blessing, Caressing Tears.
- Boreal Outrider Knight in Undead Settlement, Lothric Castle and Grand Archives.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- Frost vases
- Frostbitten Hounds
- Pontiff Knights
- Painsted World of Ariandel
- Frost Crabs
- Irithyll Straight Sword
- Vordt's Great Hammer
- Pontiff Knight Great Scythe
- Pontiff Knight Curved Sword
- Irithyll Rapier
- Friede's Great Scythe
- Frozen Weapon and Snap Freeze.
- Effective against most foes that still have flesh, and particularly effective against a selected few bosses, most notably the Dragonslayer Armour.