Fume Ultra Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
This twisted sword, the heaviest of all ultra greatswords, resembles black slate.
This weapon, said to belong to a traitor from long ago, was so heavy that it found no owner, and became a forgotten relic of history.
Use one's weight to lunge forward with a low stance and increased poise, and follow with a crushing strong attack.
Notes and Tips:
- Can be Buffed but can't be Infused.
- Upgrades with Twinkling Titanite.
- Patch 1.03 nerfed base damage. At +5 the base damage was reduced from 330 to 260.
- At 60 Strength and the mininal amount of Dexterity required to wield every Ultra Greatsword, it is the 2nd strongest AR out of all the Ultra Greatswords, with Lorian's Greatsword topping it at 620 AR. However, at very high stats (60+ in STR/DEX/LCK) it becomes second weakest Ultra Greatsword in terms of damage (the weakest being the Farron Greatsword).
- The heaviest UGS in the game.
- Main weapon of Raime, the Fume Knight from Dark Souls II.
- Blocks attacks during Stomp. Each blocked attack will drain stamina as if blocking normally.
- Can serve as a pseudo-shield when blocking, with passable damage reduction and stability; although the lack of 100% physical absorbtion does limit it's uses.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Knight Slayer Tsorig underneath the Smoldering Lake. He can be found beyond the areas with the rats and the basilisks, but before the exit that goes up to the ballista. Go to the left of the stairs to the exit and you will find him in front of a pool of lava. A good strategy to take him out is to use a heavy hammer to knock him down so he can't attack you.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Fume Ultra Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)