- The second form a Londor pilgrim has post-mortis, can summon an "angel".
- Does not respawn.
- Summons angel upon entering an area. The angel can be killed, however, another angel will spawn if the pupa is not killed.
- Deals minor physical damage, attacks can be avoided with ease.
- Can move, but very slowly.
- If a pilgrim pupa dies, its respective angel will also dissipate.
- Can't be both lured and rapported.
Notes & Trivia
- During an angel's summoning there is a brief pillar of light where a Pilgrim Pupa is casting for the summon.
- Pilgrim Pupas are seen in the concept art describing the same name. "Pupa" may be a direct reference to the "Pilgrim Butterflies" seen in Lothric during the end game.
|The Dreg Heap||around 1000||5000||Twinkling Titanite x2 (last one)|