Homeward Bone is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Use to teleport the player to Firelink Shrine or to the last bonfire the player rested at.
- Trade one with Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow for the Iron Bracelets and Call Over Gesture.
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 500 souls.
- 5x Found in Cemetery of Ash :
- 1x at the end of the cliff path straight ahead of the door, after you defeat Iudex Gundyr.
- 1x behind some coffins, at the end of the ledge path, above the Firelink Shrine entrance.
- 3x on the lower roof of Firelink Shrine. Jump up to it from the tree or buy the Tower Key.
- 6x found at Undead Settlement:
- 2x to the left side of the broken pathway, where all the creatures are kneeling. (Video)
- 2x on the roof of a building that is reached by heading right from the burning tree with undead worshipping it. Cross the bridge, and at the end of the bridge, there will be a few barrels and boxes to your right. Behind them will be a small path along the side of the hill that leads to this house. (Video)
- 1x beside a tilted wagon near the fire demon, near the top of the sniper tower.
- 1x gift from Holy Knight Hodrick, or can be picked up from his corpse, in the pit of hollows.
- 2x found at Road of Sacrifices: On a corpse hanging over the railing, past the ladder that leads down to Farron Keep.
- 2x found at Cathehdral of the Deep: On a balcony outside, behind the big blue door next to the first chained-Giant.
- 2x found at Farron Keep: Behind the "third" extinguishable fire, the fire guarded by the elder ghru.
- 2x found at Smouldering Lake: Before to the bone-wheel enemies near the giant ballista. (Video)
- 4x found at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley:
- 1x on a corpse near the end of the bridge, in front of the barrier.
- 3x located behind a large tombstone. Starting at the Church of Yorshka bonfire, go down the hallway stairs, and go right along the cliff.(Video)
- 2x found at Irithyll Dungeon: In the outside area before the room with the estus shard mimic.
- 3x found at Grand Archives: On a corpse hanging over the railing on the second floor balcony.
- 2x found at Archdragon Peak: On a corpse near the elevator shortcut, at the start of the level.
- Using a homeward bone inside a boss area removes your ember!
- Same effect as the Homeward miracle and the Coiled Sword Fragment.
- The Darksign also has the same effect, but at the additional cost of all your current souls.
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Church Guardian Shiv | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Divine Spear Fragment | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Filanore's Spear Ornament | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Ritual Spear Fragment | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |