Immolation Tinder is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Profaned Flame wielded by the Irithyllian witches, frigid spirits roaming the Boreal Valley.
This torch, both a weapon and a staff, is enshrouded in an everlasting flame.
Skill: Punitive Flame
Punish foes with a flame that blankets the ground.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Can be used to cast Sorceries.
- Can not cast Pyromancies, contrary to its appearance.
- The damage of the skill Punitive Flame is affected by Fire Clutch Ring.
- All attacks are fire based and will burn enemies in flames. This effect does not work on all enemies.
- Very long range, especially when one-handed. 2-handed has lower range but higher damage and the burning effect is triggered more often.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 220.
Location/Where to Find
- Drops from Fire Witches in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Immolation Tinder Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)