Irithyll Rapier is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Thrusting sword bestowed upon the Outrider Knights of the Boreal Valley. This weapon is shrouded in frost, and causes frostbite.
Every Outrider Knight one day devolves into a beast, constantly hounded by Pontiff Sulyvahn's black eyes.
Skill: Shield Splitter
Aim carefully, and attack in a large forward lunge to pierce through enemy shields and inflict damage directly.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite
- Causes Frostbite.
- 55 Frost buildup per hit
- Does not scale with Luck or Upgrade Level
- Irithyll Rapier +5
- Quality Weapon
- 10/16 = 245 AR = Base stats
- 38/16 = 316 AR = Str softcap
- 10/40 = 321 AR = Dex softcap
- 38/39 = 390 AR = Overall Softcap
- 40/40 = 395 AR
- Softcaps and Scaling
- After Softcaps it gets less than 2 AR per level
- Gains more from Dexterity than Strength
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Outrider Knight in Lothric Castle. This knight can be found in a room underneath the twin dragons, down some stairs before you cross in front of the large gate where the dragons breathe fire. Almost directly beneath the white dragon.
- Video Location
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Irithyll Rapier Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)