Pyromancy that internalizes flame.
Iron flesh boosts damage absorption and resistance, but significantly increases weight.
Not advisable for walking in marshlands, perhaps resulting in its obsolescence in the Great Swamp.
- Found in the Farron Keep Swamp. From the starting bonfire (the one next to the ladder), go directly right. The Pyromancy should be located before the group of basilisks.
- Video location
- Effect does not directly modify weight, but instead forces user to walk as if their weight ratio is above 100% and roll as if their weight ratio is above 70%.
- Skills like Quickstep can be used to circumvent the slower movement.
- Increases all physical absorptions by 40%.
- Will cause most melee attacks to be deflected.
- Increases all resistances by 50.
- Significantly lowers lightning absorption (-60% lightning absorption when applied at 0%).
- Effect lasts about 16s.
- Is affected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- Overwrites and is overwritten by Flash Sweat, Profuse Sweat, Power Within and Carthus Beacon.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Purification | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |