Knight is a starting Class in Dark Souls 3.
An obscure knight of poor renown who collapsed roaming the land. Sturdy, owing to high vitality and stout armor.
Knight Starting Equipment
Notes About This Class
- This character has the highest starting vitality to hold his heavier armor.
- His Attunement, Faith, and Intelligence stats are average enough to use spells later on.
- Starts off with one spell slot and if you put 1 point into intelligence faith, you can use Heal Aid or Soul Arrow at the start (If you buy the sorcerer's staff or talisman from the shrine maiden).
- A recommended class for new players of the franchise, due to the 100% physical defense shield and weapon combined with good armor.
Builds That Use This Class
- Most Warrior Builds including patron and control variants
- All Quality Builds
- The Duelist - Fextralife Build of the Week