Lifedrain is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Lifedrain
Notes & Information
- As of Update 1.11, The Ringed City Update, poise is now given to the player during the grab.
- The grab range is very short, requiring the user to practically be right in their face. The hitbox does linger for quite some time, so it is possible to roll catch.
- It seems that the HP steal depends on your stats and the level of the opponent (there is a level cap), as a character with 99 Intelligence and 99 Faith will steal 444 HP instead of the usual 228.
- Lifedrain counts as a critical attack, so Aldrich's Ruby will increase the HP steal and the Hornet Ring will increase the damage.
- Lifedrain can be used on some of the normal mobs, but it only deal damage and not leech their HP.