Miracle of Aldrich, Devourer of Gods.
Steals HP of foes using an illusory scythe.
Aldrich dreamt as he slowly devoured the God of the Darkmoon. In this dream, he perceived the form of a young, pale girl in hiding.
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with the Sunless Talisman or Caitha's Chime with high Intelligence and Faith.
- When cast with any other talisman or chime on a character with high Faith and no Intelligence, this spell will deal only 30-50 less damage.
- Test w/ Sunless Talisman +0 vs Filianore's Chime +1, both spell buff 114 at 25 faith/10 int, tested on Firekeeper - damage with Sunless was 300, damage with Filianore's was 198, suggesting that dark-specialized catalysts could have a greater impact than the aforementioned 30 - 50 damage.
- This spell has a noticable windup and short range, but the swing speed was decreased slightly in the 1.08 patch.
- Approx 1.2 seconds to cast at max casting speed.
- The direction in which the scythe is swung depends if you are one handing or two handing you Talisman or Chime. One handing makes it go to the left, two handing makes it go to the right.
- As of patch 1.13, the health recovered is now dependant on the spellbuff of the catalyst used to cast it. For example, using yorshka's chime +10 at 60 faith will cause each target struck by the attack to restore 215 health.
- This spell can hit enemies through walls.
- The FP cost in the menu is displayed as 20, but this is wrong. The actual cost is 25.
- This is a reference to the Lifehunt Scythe obtained by transforming the soul of Crossbreed Priscilla in DS1.