Miracle of Aldrich, Devourer of Gods.
Steals HP of foes using an illusory scythe.
Aldrich dreamt as he slowly devoured the God of the Darkmoon. In this dream, he perceived the form of a young, pale girl in hiding.
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with the Sunless Talisman or Caitha's Chime with high Intelligence and Faith.
- When cast with any other talisman or chime on a character with high Faith and no Intelligence, this spell will deal only 30-50 less damage.
- This spell has a noticable windup and short range, but the swing speed was decreased slightly in the 1.08 patch.
- The direction in which the scythe is swung depends if you are one handing or two handing you Talisman or Chime. One handing makes it go to the left, two handing makes it go to the right.
- The health recovered is rather small, and hardly noticeable. It can slightly soften a blow if you used it to tank a hit though, such as through the Unfaltering Prayer skill on talismans. (One instance of testing showed 103 hp restored, so it's actually not terrible for a heal if hitting multiple targets)
- This spell can hit enemies through walls.
- The FP cost in the menu is displayed as 20, but this is wrong. The actual cost is 25.
- This is a reference to the Lifehunt Scythe obtained by transforming the soul of Crossbreed Priscilla in DS1.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |