Lothric's Holy Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Prince Lothric's straight sword, blessed by Emma with potent magic.
Young Lothric was meant to be a champion, and was expected to wield this platinum sword, but some things will remain distant dreams forever.
Skill: Sacred Lothric Light
Assume stance to imbue sword with sacred light, and use strong attack to release light together with a great thrust of the sword.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Can be combined with Lorian's Greatsword to make the Twin Princes' Greatsword.
- Its weapon skill can only be aimed horozontally and will not angle to hit targets on a different vertical elevation. However, there is no limit to how many enemies can be hit.
- Despite its name, this weapon does not deal Holy damage and will not prevent skeletons from re-forming.
- This is one of six straight sword weapons with a unique weapon skill (the others being the Dark Sword, Gotthard Twinswords, Sunlight Straight Sword, Valorheart and Cleric's Candlestick ); all the others straight swords have the skill Stance.
- Contrary to popular belief, Lothric's Holy Sword is one of the longer straight swords in the game, being the same length or longer than the Dark Sword.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
Lothric's Holy Sword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)