" Attribute governing item discovery.
Ups bleeding and poison capabilities.
Also governs resistance to curses. "
- Characters begin with 100 Item Discovery. For each point of luck you receive one point of Item Discovery, up to a hard cap at 99 Luck (199 Item Discovery).
- For each point of Luck you receive 0.4 in all defenses, and 0.2 in resistances. At certain Luck values you gain additional Curse Resistance, going all the way up to 99. See the table for which values.
- The Man-Grub's Staff's spell damage, Anri's Sword and Hollow infused weapons receive damage scaling based on Luck.
- Regular weapons and weapons infused with a Blood Gem scale Bleed buildup based on Luck. Best gains are between 25 and 50, where 50 is the hard cap.
- Dorhy's Gnawing is unaffected by the Luck stat as for bleed build-up.
- Holding a weapon infused with Hollow while at 15 or more Hollowing increases the player's Luck based on the weapon's upgrade level (+5 to Luck at upgrade +10), and it can be stacked by holding a Hollow shield or offhand weapon.
Data and Player Notes
||Curse Resistance||Luck||Item Discovery||Curse Resistance
||Luck||Item Discovery||Curse Resistance|
Luck vs Bleed Table for Warden Twinblades
|Luck||Regular Warden Twinblades +10||Bleed Warden Twinblades +10|