Luck is a stat in Dark Souls 3. Luck determines how often your enemies will drop several items upon their death, through Item Discovery. Raises Bleed and Poison applying speed, but not damage dealt. Note that although the in-game description claims it boosts resistance to curses, it does not increase curse resistance any more than raising a level in any other stat would.
" Attribute governing item discovery.
Ups bleeding and poison capabilities.
Also governs resistance to curses. "
- Characters begin with 100 Item Discovery. For each point of luck you receive one point of Item Discovery, up to a hard cap at 99 Luck (199 Item Discovery).
- For each point of Luck you receive 0.4 in all defenses, and 0.2 in resistances
- Luck scales with the Man-Grub's Staff's spell damage, Anri's Sword and Hollow infused weapons.
- Dorhy's Gnawing is unaffected by the Luck stat as for bleed build-up.
- Holding a weapon infused with Hollow while at 15 or more Hollowing increases the player's Luck based on the weapon's upgrade level (+5 to Luck at upgrade +10), and it can be stacked by holding a Hollow shield or offhand weapon.
Data and Player Notes
|Luck||Item discovery||Luck||Item discovery||Luck||Item discovery||Luck||Item discovery||Luck||Item discovery||Luck||Item discovery||Luck||Item discovery|