Greatbow crafted with black oak and wielded by Millwood Knights. Only specialized great arrows can be fired from the bow.
It is said that the Millwood Knights used these to face their sworn enemy, the Abyss Dragon.
Skill: Pierce Earth
Fire a greatarrow with a burst of strength and a prayer that violently shakes its target and explodes on impact.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused nor Buffed.
- The weapon has an exceptionally low range of 39. This is the lowest of all the bows.
- Has an A scaling in Strength and the highest base damage out of all the Greatbows, making it perfect for Strength builds.
Location/Where to Find
- From the Snowfield bonfire, proceed to the collapsing ridge over the forest of wolves. From here, stay to the right to avoid most wolves until you reach the cliff at the bottom of the hill, then head left to reach the Millwood ruins. From here, go around the ruins to the left, up the small hill with several screeching tree enemies and wolves on top of it. On the left side of the hill will be some wolf enemies and two Millwood Knights with bows surrounding a corpse containing the bow and five arrows.
- Fextralife Video: Millwood Greatbow location
- Video Example of above instructions. Video starts just before the large wolf thats before the Millwood Ruins.
- A suicide run might be necessary here without a friendly phantom, as there are several strong enemies that have a tendency to aggro you at once. One possible tactic would be to try and run past all of the enemies, grab the bow from the corpse, then jump off the ridge immediately to the right to escape. Rapport pyromancy works on Farron Followers and Millwood Knights, but not on wolves.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Millwood Greatbow Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)