Moonlight Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Legendary dragon weapon associated with Seath the paledrake.
Charge strong attack to its limit to unleash moonlight wave.
Oceiros, the Consumed King, was infatuated with the search for moonlight, but in the end, it never revealed itself to him.
Skill: Moonlight Vortex
Draw sword back and thrust to unleash torrential moonlight.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Its edges are translucent, giving it almost a glow without light.
- Perfect for Intelligence builds that have little focus in Strength since the Strength bonus you get from two handing is negligible.
- A fully charged strong attack will fire a projectile that is useful for catching fleeing opponents. It reduces the durability by 4 however.
- The projectile fired can be parried without a spell parry shield; however, the projectile won't be sent back: the wielder is simply put into the ripostable animation.
- Has 572 AR at 60 Intelligence and 16 Strength.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Moonlight Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)