Old Wolf Curved Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Curved sword bearing the soul of the old wolf that stays with the Watchdogs of Farron.
This sword, like a wolf on the prowl, boosts attack and restores HP with each consecutive hit.
Skill: Wolf Leap
Slice into foes with a large spinning motion, then leap out of harm's way and follow through with a strong attack.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- After two hits with the Old Wolf Curved Sword, you receive a buff that increases your consecutive attacks for a few seconds, or as long as you keep landing hits. Similar conditions apply as to the Pontiff's Right Eye Ring.
- When fully upgraded, after six consecutive hits you will gain 120 health. The window for these hits to land is longer than the time the attack buff remains active; estimated ten to fifteen seconds. Similar conditions apply as to the Pontiff's Left Eye Ring.
- Both effects are also activated when landing hits with other weapons while the Old Wolf Curved Sword is equipped.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Old Wolf Curved Sword Upgrade Table
Requires ?? Twinkling Titanite, 1 Titanite Slab and ?? souls to fully upgrade
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)