Elfriede, the eldest amongst her sisters and leader of the Sable Church, bestowed this sword to her knight.
Only, the sword was a farewell gift, and acceptance signified the knight's resignation from Elfriede's service.
Skill: Elfriede's Blackflame
Enwreath blade with blackflame, born of the similarly-hued flame that smolders within her.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused but can be Buffed by using the Weapon Art.
- Upgrades with Twinkling Titanite.
- This is the longest Greatsword weapon.
- Without using the skill, the base damage is increased by the Dark Clutch Ring only.
- The weapon art (Elfriede's Blackflame):
- Adds a flat 145 Fire damage.
- Lasts 45 seconds.
- Does not scale with stats or weapon upgrade level.
- Adds a black flaming aura to the weapon.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Sir Vilhelm in the Painted World of Ariandel.
- Fextralife Video: How to acquire the Onyx Blade
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Onyx Blade Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)